Perfect tool for removing stock and smoothing a stone's edge.
For heavy stock removal when using a hand tool Regent Stone Products offers a variety of zero tolerance wheels. These segmented grinding wheels feature a 5/8-11 thread size for use on any standard tool. Zero tolerance wheels can be used wet or dry and are sold in a variety of sizes and even resin filled. Try a 1" non-filled for tight radius work and for wallowing out holes.
Stock Removal Bits Regent Offers
- Cyclone Zero Tolerance Wheels - offered with resin fill or
- Diasant Zero Tolerance Wheels - aggressive stock remover
- Pulsar Brazed Sink Wheels - perfect for undermount sink
- Pulsar Continuous Face Wheels - for milling to the line of
an inside sink radius
- Pulsar Zero Tolerance Wheels - offered with resin
fill or without
Not sure which Zero Tolerance Wheel is right for you? We can help! Give us a call toll free at 1-800-624-8210