ADVANTAGES • EXCLUSIVE fluoropolymer bonding
• Ultimate penetrating protection against staining
• Will not change the appearance of your stone
• Utilizing acceptable levels of solvents
• Allows for easier cleaning
• Interior and Exterior applications
• Clear liquid, fresh scent and easy to use
• V.O.C. Compliant (less than 100 g/L)
• Protects all natural stone surfaces
• Excellent for sealing grout
• Seals concrete and brick
• Great for sealing various engineered stones
• Can be used with dense and porous surfaces
• Protects both polished and honed finishes
• 24 oz. Spray Bottle
1. Read the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) completely before use.
2. Using ZERO-Ultimate Surface Cleaner, all surfaces should be thoroughly cleaned and dried.
3. Apply ZERO-Ultimate Stone Protector with a spray bottle (recommended) or a low-pressure
sprayer (25 psi max)
4. Allow sealer to soak into your stone surface for 20-30 minutes.
5. Some stone surfaces are more porous than others. If the sealer penetrates within 15 minutes,
multiple applications are necessary. Repeat this process until your stone remains “wet” after
6. If your stone surface is still “wet” after 30 minutes, remove excess sealer with a dry cloth or
7. Though unlikely, if a light haze or residue remains after drying, it may be removed by
moistening a clean towel or cloth with sealer and gently wiping the surface clean.
8. For maximum stain protection, allow 24 hours for complete curing. During this curing process,
keep surface free of all potential staining materials.
9. No two stone surfaces are alike. When properly applied, ZERO-Ultimate Stone Protector
protects for several years but some heavy use areas can benefit from multiple applications
throughout the year.
© Regent 1-800-624-8210